1. Get your gear in order. If possible, you should have two pairs of good training shoes so you can rotate them. Most training shoes last for 8–10 weeks, depending on your training. Take your time at your local running store when selecting shoes and remember to go at the end of the day as your feet swell during the day. Bring a clean pair of socks and be prepared to check out 5–7 different shoes to find the right one for you. Assess your stash of socks, shorts, tops.
- Star Wars™ Half Marathon Weekend Makes Its Intergalactic Arrival at Disneyland Resort in 2015
- Attention Singles: Brooks Running Survey Reveals Majority Believe Running Increases Sex Appeal
- ADIDAS INTRODUCES SUPERNOVA SEQUENCE BOOST FOR STABILITY AND COMFORT
- Image Gallery: 2014 Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Marathon / Half