The GO! St. Louis Run at the Raceway, scheduled for the evening of August 19, will take place at Gateway Motorsports Park. It will feature a 5K run/walk, one-mile time trial, fun run and beer relay_ST. LOUIS – GO! St. Louis, a local non-profit organization that specializes in presenting fitness events and programs year-round announced today the addition of a new event to its annual calendar. The GO! St. Louis Run at the Raceway, scheduled for the evening of August 19, will take place at Gateway Motorsports Park. It will feature a 5K run/walk, one-mile time trial, fun run and beer relay.
NEW YORK – January 18, 2017 – Polar, the leader in wearable sports and fitness technology for nearly 40 years, welcomes 2016 Olympic Triathlon Gold Medalist and two-time ITU World Champion Gwen Jorgensen to the team. A 17-time winner of ITU World Triathlon Series events, Jorgensen joins Polar’s growing team of renowned running and endurance athletes including Molly Huddle, Kate Grace and Mirinda Carfrae. Polar’s Smart Coaching and reliable metrics-based guidance will support Jorgensen as she aims to reach her next athletic accomplishments.
- Image Gallery: 2017 Campaccio XC
- NEW BALANCE LAUNCHES RUNIQ AS BRAND’S FIRST WEARABLE DEVICE PROUDLY MADE BY RUNNERS FOR RUNNERS
- 2016 HOKA ONE ONE Fall Cross Country Training Program, Weeks 20: You’ve Made It!
- 2016 HOKA ONE ONE Coaching Interviews: Five Tips for Cross Country Athletes, by Ben Rosario
- 2016 HOKA ONE ONE Coaching Interviews: Coach Gags provides Ten pointers to get ready for championships