Expectations are high once again for a very fast race in the 43rd edition of the BMW BERLIN-MARATHON on September 25. All the omens are favourable with the recruitment of another high quality field which, given good weather conditions, points to another year of outstanding,
Tropical Storm Hermine Doesn’t Hold Back Thousands of Runners in Virginia Beach - VIRGINIA BEACH, VA – September 4, 2016 – Running any distance takes incredible perseverance and courage, but those who laced up their shoes on Sunday to take on the Rock ‘n’ Roll Virginia Beach Half Marathon truly went the “extra mile” by overcoming challenging conditions thanks to Tropical Storm Hermine to race either the 5K or the half marathon.
Simpson, fresh off an Olympic bronze medal in the women’s 1500 meters last month, roared to victory in 4:18.3, the third fastest-women’s time in the 36-year history of the event - New York, September 3, 2016 – American Jenny Simpson became the first five-time winner – man or woman – in event history and Eric Jenkins shocked the field with his top finish on the men’s side at the New Balance 5th Avenue Mile on Saturday, September 3.
Minneapolis/St. Paul – Sept. 6, 2016 – Four Team USA Minnesota distance runners will compete in their home state on Sept. 11 with Heather Kampf, Meghan Peyton and Biya Simbassa competing in the Minnesota Mile in Duluth, and Rob Molke running the City of Lakes Half Marathon in Minneapolis.
- Five Past Champions Including World Record-Holders Headline 2016 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Elite Field
- Eliud Kipchoge adds an Olympic gold medal to his impressive records in running
- The Mercurial 4x100m Relay U.S Women Soar; U.S. Men Baffled Again
- Sambu, Chepkoech Triumph at New Balance Falmouth Road Race
- USATF Wins Athlete Appeals at Olympic Games