The performance running business has at least 48 brands. The competition is fierce, as local running stores battle to stand out in a running culture that wants performance at a good price. How does a brand stand out in such competition? Well, the team at 361 USA has come up with a unique approach-The 361 Cup Retail Racing League.
Getaneh Molla produced the fastest marathon debut in history to win the Standard Chartered Dubai Marathon, while Ruth Chepngetich moved up to third on the women’s world all-time list at the IAAF Gold Label road race on Friday (25).
The 47th Chevron Houston Marathon and 17th Aramco Houston Half Marathon again lived up to their reputation for being flat and fast, with Brigid Kosgei running the fastest half marathon ever on U.S. soil and 44 American athletes running times that qualify them to compete in the 2020 U.S. Olympic Trials.
- Kenya’s Cosmas Lagat and Ethiopia’s Worknesh Alemu upset the odds and take the honours at the Tata Mumbai Marathon 2019
- Ethiopia’s Abera Kuma aiming for Tata Mumbai Marathon course record, compatriot Amane Gobena out to defend women’s her title
- Kipsang and Kosgei latest additions to London Marathon fields
- NYRR New York Mini 10K to Host Women’s USATF 10K Championships
- Kejelcha, Cheserek and Brazier lead Boston’s middle-distance clashes