Tyler Pence takes men’s title; Daniel Dolney & Michelle Kim win 10K races; Comedian Danny Pudi takes part in race; Greg Heilers finishes 100th Rock ‘n’ Roll event; Dirty Dozen Brass Band rocked the finish line festival for runners and spectators - CHICAGO, IL – July 16, 2017 – Defending champion Neely Spence Gracey returned to the Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll Chicago Half Marathon reclaiming her title in 1:13:13 and finishing in 6th place overall. She finished more than four minutes ahead of the next woman Julia Kohnen who crossed in 1:17:37. Jamie Vest took third in 1:17 37.
6th edition in downtown Pittsburgh offers $30,000 prize purse presented by GNC Live Well; third stop on BBTM Grand Prix Tour 2017 - (PITTSBURGH) - Defending GNC Live Well Liberty Mile champions Heather Kampf and Ben Blankenship will return to the City of Champions to defend their titles at the evening road race, scheduled for Friday, July 28, 2017. The 6th edition features its deepest professional fields ever and a prize purse of $30,000, one of the largest for U.S. road mile races.
- Three-Time Olympian Dathan Ritzenhein Joins Hansons-Brooks
- Allyson Felix named USATF Athlete of the Week following world leading 400m
- Qualifying standards announced for 2020 U.S. Olympic Team Trials - Marathon, selection procedures in place for 2018 IAAF World Half Marathon Championships
- De Grasse and Emmanuel claim double sprint victories at Canadian Championships
- 5 DAYS UNTIL THE LAUNCH OF “OLYMPIC CHANNEL: HOME OF TEAM USA”